Monday, May 5, 2014

Interrupting regular broadcasting for a pissy little note!

Sorry folks but since I know that you read this, let me set this straight.

There are always two sides to the story and I suggest prior to pointing fingers and attempting to create a nightmare for others, that you get it.

It's unfortunate that someone who is really the nicest person you will ever meet in the dog show world, feels like she's being maligned for being just that, nice.   That her words are twisted and that it was in fact her dog that was lunged and snarked at, not the other way around.  Lucky that she's nice enough not to have called the super or worse.

I'm a grown up and have totally just shrugged off what happened in the past.  And if it's a matter of taking your words to heart-a truce, bury the hatchet?  Then I think you totally proved that no one can trust your word, once again.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programing....

c

No comments: