Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jeepers Peepers!

O M G


Once again, warm weather means shutting off the furnace, opening the windows and inserting ear plugs to be able to sleep at night. Yes folks, it's that time of year and my ears are still ringing this morning.


The Spring Peepers are back!


I might go mad but good news is that I don't have to listen to them for a week. That's as long as Pennsylvania doesn't have them. If they do, I might have to keep driving until I don't hear them any more.


Later gators....
C

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Hate to tell you, but the peepers are on the east coast, too! I love 'em, it means spring and warm weather are here!

Cindy said...

Now I do agree they are the hearld of spring, but at 2am, it's just a bit much! I guess it's the sacrifice I make for living so close to the creek.