Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's like pullin' teeth

Literally!

Dear old Tall Kid has to have all his wisdom teeth pulled. And it's not going to be easy. Two are still in the bone, all four are impacted and one is riding on top of a molar that's causing a cyst. He's a mess, but the wonders of modern medicine are keeping him happy for now. So while he's on vacation, I'll be slaving away, stocking up on pudding, soups and filling what little freezer space I have with ice cream, that way when he does get them pulled, I'm prepared.

And speaking of pulling teeth, I no longer have an excuse to avoid the obedience and rally ring. See a couple years ago, I did a lot of obedience entries plus showing conformation. We always had conflicts. I donated so many entries to the clubs, I finally gave up. Said when I have nothing to show in big ring, I'll then concentrate on the performance ring. Charlie will officially start his obedience training after this weekend. Goal is to be ready for the January shows. Pete-that's the Ms' department as she's her new obedience dog. Moose-we will get those CD legs and then it's official couch retirement. Goal is titles by the end of February on those three!

Now is it "heel" and step out with the right or left foot?

Later gators....
C

No comments: