Friday, March 25, 2011

Change

We have time changes, changing our minds, life changing events. Then we have the change. Ladies you all know what we are talking about.

I swore I would keep this blog g rated, but living on a farm, sometimes we have pg-13 items, which of course includes the humans. Personally, this isn't something normally talked about, unless you work in an office full of women, many of us older. Conversations are all over the board. Mostly about last nights Dancing results, who got kicked off Survivor, did the judges use their save on the right person on Idol or which team we are rooting for in the Amazing Race. Recent turn of events have added the phrase-is it hot in here or is it just me?

The Ms is to blame for ruining my body-she giggles about that though I do mention that she should bite her tongue until after she has her 3rd child.

I've been waking up, again, at night for no reason. Haven't had this issue for about 2 years now. Last night, and Hubby noticed, I woke up at 2:15 wondering who turned the thermometer to Hot as Hell.

Seriously folks, this change in plans is not what I wanted to deal with right now. But at least the hot flashes are not happening during the summer-I'd be dead by now from heat stroke.

Later gators....
C

No comments: