Thursday, February 17, 2011

Venting revisited

See, told ya it was just the beginning! Our accounting office moto for the longest time has been, "just make it go away" or "just hide it in postage." Today it changed to "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it" Bekka has a t-shirt with that on it--I want one.

So why is it that guys will listen some of the time but especially won't listen when it tends to be a topic in which they think they might know much more? Seriously, in this age of independant ladies and the internet, that don't cut it anymore.

The Big Tow is running, for now. I said it only does this stupid thing when it gets wet, so figures an electrical item. Pinpointed the area to look at and got told-hum, we'll see. Alec got it warmed up and dried off and what do ya know-it started! Now to figure out which of the four parts it could be-though all are pretty cheap to replace.

I still don't feel that much better for all the venting. Now it's the "how in the world am I going to get all this stuff done?" worry. Too much to do, too little time. And mud.

I see a Calgon moment in my future.

Later gators...
C

No comments: