Saturday, February 21, 2009

Skywatch update

Today in the blowing snow, drifting roads and brrrr cold, the entire family loaded up and went into town for Weather Spotter Training with the NOAA. Granted it was a little slow to begin with but the information was great and the knowledge we gained was priceless. Now all four of us are trained weather spotters and registered with the NWS and NOAA.

Which, unfortunately for me, means that it legalizes Alec and David to stand out in the storm and watch it. I on the other hand will be following the rules and doing so from a safe spot ;0)


Later gators.....
C

2 comments:

Sherilyn said...

I'm with you on that one! I'd rather be safe inside, not like those idiots that stand out on the porch to watch the tornado come in closer...no way!!

Hugs, and keep safe!

Don Wood said...

Only weather I WATCH is for indoors in the warm too cold for wheelchairs brrrrrrrrrrr XX Don