Monday, October 22, 2007

Some days

Ever have those days where you swear you were going to be productive and realize at the end of it, you're no further then you were when the alarm went off this morning? Today is one of those days for me. I want to be Garfield for the day - roll back into bed, pull the covers up and hang a sign that says-Wake Me On Tuesday.

I might have more to post later, but for the moment I thought I might share this link. Sent to me by a friend and oh how I can relate.


http://www.katewerk.com/sbfh.html

If you have dogs, you'll really enjoy her comments. Or you have pets, you can relate on some level. But if you don't have either, then you are just glimpsing a small portion of what my world is like on a daily basis. Welcome to Controlled Chaos!

Later gators--
C

No comments: