Here's a little ditty that I think many of you can relate to. I'm gonna tweak this for the dog people :)
You might be an FFA member if.....
- Some people have a green thumb, but you have a Greenhand.
- Your jacket is your formal wear.
- You own more pairs of panty hoses than Walmart can make. "Another hole, seriously?"
- You've contemplated buying those spray on panty hose.
- During opening ceremonies you say all of the lines with the officers and don't pause at during the first line of the pledge.
- Your fellow FFA members are more than just teammates or friends, they are family.
- You go to National Convention with judt a few things, but come back with bags and bags of goodies.
- You spend hours in a vehicle traveling.
- You can sleep anywhere and in any position.
- You have to correct people when they call you the Future Farmers of America and then you have to give them an FFA history lesson.
- You spend more time with your Ag Teacher than you spend with some of your family members.
- You get excited when you see FFA members from other states. It's not license plate bingo, it's FFA jacket bingo.
- Your jacket is your hidey hole. Phone, purse, last night's dinner, a ribbon from a year ago and FFA manual.
- You amaze everyone with how many pockets your jacket has. Pull a rabbit out of your pocket!
- You bleed blue and gold.
- Your calendar is full of different events and competitions--see me when I'm free in January.
- You think a scarf and tie are the most classy thing you own.
- You use FFA pick up lines, "Hey you are as beautiful as the rising sun."
- You can run on hardly no sleep, early mornings and late nights are no big deal.
- You can do a week's worth of make up home work in the van on the way to convention.
- You pack an iron for every trip.
- National Convention is like a vacation to you.