Monday, March 19, 2012

Totally random

Seriously, I have so many things running around in my brain that it's going to take a few posts to cover it all.

First and foremost, it's much easier to post here then send tons of emails to everyone. Puppies are open for visitors!! After having had issues in the past with people coming to visit the puppies when really young, I tend to be on the conservative side and wait till the pups are around 5 weeks to allow visitors. We have a special visitor coming this weekend and if anyone else wants to stop by, give me a jingle. Visits will be on hold while we are in PA, but the special evaluation aka the puppy picnic is going to be either the 7th or 14th---still confirming the date with one key person. Check back--love to have anyone up who wants to see the process of evaluations and temperament testing. The more the merrier.

I have rants on vets, eye checks, fluffs, new show people and I loved Shelly Camm's sportsmanship post-- I think I've had a few posts like that.

Also updates on the weekend-SaPaDaPaSo, apple trees, chainsaws, dinner with friends and rocks. Lots and lots of rocks.

More as the afternoon progresses.....

Later gators...
C

No comments: