Thursday, January 26, 2012

Proof


Shelley was dying with envy as everyone else had their photos from St Paul. Well today, here's the proof so no one down the road can ever doubt that Chip won or did something. Gosh the nerve of some people to doubt what a person says! Winner's Dog/Best of Winners for his first major. Thank you Judge Linda More!

And though posted before, just a comparison shot of Charlie-they look nothing alike, do they?
And yes, I have several cobalt jackets--Shelley loves it when I wear them, well and I do too. That color seems to be slightly lucky for me--I'm sending both to Liz as well as the lucky lead :)


And since I'm comparing, here's Max with one of his many wins. Granted none of these photos are the same age, but it's fun to see all three boys at once.

Later gators....
C

1 comment:

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Love, love love seeing the kids all together!