Friday, January 28, 2011

Procrastination at its best

There are days the I just put off doing anything and everything. Nothing trips my trigger, nothing gets my blood pumping. And there are days that there is just too much to do and I put off the small things.

Damn good thing I do that or I might be out a fist full of money! Surprised earlier with the prospect of a mini vacation with the hubby. It’s of course a working vacation, can’t have it simply a leisure weekend, can we? So instead of going to an obedience trial in a couple of weeks, we are headed to WI to wine, dine and look at a couple Clydesdale farms for perspective studs for the clyde girls.

I had the entries all made out and the envelope addressed for the trial and it’s been shredded now. Can’t wait for our trip! Thoughts of a no dog, no kid weekend and the possibility of clyde foals in 2012 is going to make the next couple of weeks drag. Granted the dogs were ready for the trial but there’s always another show around the corner. Hey, that means I have more time to screw up the dogs before we enter the ring!

Later gators...
C

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

Sounds like a fun weekend...you and David definitely deserve it! Enjoy!! :)