Saturday, September 18, 2010

Wet weekend

Of course it's the weekend and of course it's raining. We had a wonderful storm come through early, early morning. One large BOOM woke the entire house up. Luckily Max was in his crate and didn't get too concerned. At issue was Momma dog and her herd. I think she thought we all should take shelter and was in the process of releasing the entire dozen from their pool and taking them to higher ground. I went in, put them all back in and told her to get her skinny butt into my bedroom and chill. 2 seconds later, puppies are back to sleep, Momma dog is in my bedroom snuggled to her brother and I'm slipping back into bed myself. Eghads, what a pain.

So with that note, puppies are in the process of moving to the study. Puppy pen is up, mats are down, litter box is in. Little cold today, so I think we will wait and move them tomorrow.

For now, here's a few photos to tide everyone over until we do some individual photos tomorrow.

Ok, so this isn't a puppy shot. It's Marg having herded the cat into the sun spot-ha, and now guarding it in jail. This would be the puppy area in the study, not all put together yet.

And now to puppies.....

Who me???

What about us?

Bored.....

FIGHT!!!!


Escape, I must escape!

Later gators...
C

5 comments:

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Oh my goodness, they are too cute. Super bias on my part...love the puppy with the puppy Ruffle head.

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Okay, Abbey taking the puppies to high ground is hilarious.

Sherilyn said...

Too cute! :)

Jules said...

They are adorable!

Holly said...

They are most adorable!