Wednesday, December 10, 2008

11 days and counting...

Meredith and I got so busy baking yesterday that I forgot to ask my alloted two questions of the day. So while I was doing Hope's raptor claw nails this morning, I thought about what I could ask today. And yes, I am allowed to "rollover" my questions from yesterday and make it 4!

Okay we know it's the same size as a bread box, now. Color isn't blue..

How about pink? I would love one of those pink dell laptops! Nope, not pink.

I'll get back on the color issue later.

Does it sparkle? Sort of---now wait--those are supposed to be yes and no??? Sort of-geezh.

Back to color-I really want to know if it will go with my eyes--is it red? In name only-WHAT???

I have no idea what the heck this is. But let's see what the last question of the day gives me....

Alive or dead-oops, in the from of a yes or now question---Is it alive? Sure hope it stays that way.

Okay, my hubby and kids are horrible at this-goofy answers that don't stay with in the parameters of yes and no.

I have no idea--Sherilyn, you seem to think you know--what will it take to get the answer? Peanut Butter Brownies, a tasty sugar cookie or how about peanut butter kiss cookies??

Back to slaving over the stove, though someone thinks I need to move the hayrack and fix the sump pump today? What am I, Mister Fixit?

Later gators.....
C

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

hehe Surprises are good, aren't they? ;)

See you in 1 1/2 weeks (11 days)....and counting.

Hugs!