Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thoughts for Midweek.....

This week paranoia. I think it kind of goes along with David's UFO post, but also why is it so important that to some people that they know what everyone else is doing? Or that they have to be one up on them? Or or or... Gosh it's like leaving in 1984...........


Self Test for Paranoia: You know you have it when you can't think of anything that's your own fault


I was walking home one night and a guy hammering on a roof called me a paranoid little weirdo.... In morse code.
~~-Emo Phillips

I sincerely believe people talk about me. Mine would be a pretty meaningless existance if they didn't.

"Why are you so paranoid, Mulder?" "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's because I find it hard to trust anybody." - Scully & Mulder, The X-Files, "Ascension"

Paranoia is not the belief that everybody's out to get you -- they are. Paranoia is the belief that everybody's conspiring to get you.

I am kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy. ~~JD Salinger

My two favorites.....

Paranoia is a social disease--you get it from screwing other people.

I envy paranoids; they actually feel people are paying attention to them. ~~ Susan Sontag


So until I see you, or is that don't see you again....
Later gators....
C

No comments: