Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm sick

...let that sink in for a moment.

Heehee, I know a couple of you are going, yeap, she totally is sick-ha ha ha.

The accouting office had a wave go through it of this little nasty thing called a cold.   I'm the last to get it.

I've been doing my clementines, got airborne on board, washing hands, sneezing and coughing into my shoulder. 

But right now I feel like I have a swimming pool up my nose and it's about to overflow.  The throat tickles and I can't take drugs.  Let me rephrase that.   I can't take drugs while at work during the day.

Jackie, as of tonight, I will be saying YES to drugs, hopefully to drift off into sweet slumber and wake up in the morning feeling ten times better.

Yeah right, I'll be the one in the balcony tomorrow afternoon with a box of tissue on my lap.  Oh joy.

Just sayin'.....
C

No comments: