Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hum, package at the door!

First, I need to apologize to my cardi claus person---I had all intentions of sending it off early, but life as usual, got in the way.  Then when I got around to packing it on the deadline to send day, my box was TOO SMALL!   So had to hunt around for a larger box.  Then I missed the last pick up at the place I ship stuff from.  So....it should arrive Friday sometime, Saturday at the very very latest.   Enjoy a few of our favorite things!

But there was a package at our door last night.  I wish I had been able to get a photo of the goodies sent by Dianne and the MS corgis but everytime I unwrapped something,  a dog ran in, grabbed it and bolted in the other direction.  I think they liked their new stuff.  The Ms also claimed the butter cookies but I kept the ornaments.  The best one?  The melted cardigan snow dog--heehee, I'll get a photo of that one.  Poor snow dog tried to go to Florida to find his bone!

Any how, the other miss adventures of the night resulted in collies with very sparkly breath.  Click, Lace and Connor found Rocky's candy cane stash and ate four or five of them before I figured out what was going on.  Wrappers and all.  Alec's waiting for peppermint farts, me, I've put the candy canes much higher up. 

And I took a mental health night.  With all the crap going on 4-H and other life events, I needed it.  Came home to the smell of a devine lasgana that the Tall Kid made.  Sat, read a book, watched tv, did laundry and feel a little better.  Now I think I can get back in the swing of things, maybe.

Just sayin....
C

No comments: