Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Duh moments

Nah, you've never had any of those, right?

Searching in the fridge for the tahini to finish the hummus, found the yogurt that the Hubby bought for the Tall Kid to take on our PA road trip. It's still good, just hidden behind all the eggs-duh.

Cy had a duh moment this week. Several really and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, he's a collie and blonde. He likes to snoop and walk at the same time. After extolling the virtues of his new dog, Tall Kid is explaining to me as we are switching dogs in the back yard, about how he knows his name, but just chooses when he'll respond to it. Klunk! The ubber smart puppy, ran his head into the side of the kennel door because he can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Later on he ran into the screen door I was holding open for him. Duh.

The worst on for me this week? Entering dog shows and there's a judge coming up that I love to show to with my cardigans. He and his wife have given our dogs multiple group placements. I entered the collie, entered my obedience classes, entered juniors. On the way home that evening, as entries closed that day, I went over the classes and DUH--forgot to enter my own dog to show!!! Now no cardigans to show this judge. RRRRR

Later gators...
C

No comments: