Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mother Earth, are you confused?

O, wind, if winter comes, can spring be far behind? ~Percy Bysshe Shelley

We haven't even had winter yet!!! Per Joe Winters the weather dude this morning, should we get to January 15th with less then an inch of seasonal snow, it will be a historical record. To date, we've only had like a tenth of an inch or something like that. Forecast for tomorrow is that we could get 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch of something tomorrow. Temps down in the 20's then back up to the 40's by the end of the weekend.

But today.....it's 55 degrees outside, the sun is shining and I'm wondering where my flip flops are!

Yes this is Iowa. Yes at this time last year I had already had two snow days at work. No, I'm not dreaming. Waiting for Mother Nature to drop the other shoe on us.

Later gators....
C

1 comment:

Taryn said...

The whole country seems to be having a mild winter. No complaints from me :-)