Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

I'm torn. One side of me is super happy to celebrate the holiday today. The other side of me says it's for the silly people on the other side of the water. See I'm married to an Irish man, but born 1/2 Scottish and 1/2 French. What a mix!!! But today, everyone is Irish--isn't that what they say???


I'm wearing my green, have my beads on and ready to watch the parade. I took a lot of photos last year but forgot my camera today. David is planning on joining us this year, so he might have his little disposable with him, so photos-if any, will come later.


Office has been visited by leprechauns. Shamrocks all over the place, decorations and every one's waiting for our annual lunch(Carlos O'Kelly's of course) and then a nice break from accounting work to sit out in front of the office and watch the SaPaDaPaSo parade.


(More Crabby Road )

Later gators...
C

No comments: