Sunday, October 17, 2010

dust mask please

I can't see ten feet in front of me tonight. Dust is so bad as they take out the corn in the field next door that we had to close all the windows and bring the dogs all in early. There goes my sinus infection.

Other then that, awesome weekend around here. We had visitors from the south-the leader of the Trio of Trouble, Lani and her son as well as Chris and her daughter from further south. Played with puppies and talked cardigans for hours. Thanks gals for coming up!

Another group arrived in the afternoon to talk cardigans and seems Ms Beverly and one of the boys will be heading out to IN in the near future.

New photos are up on the website and I'm so screwed. I honestly have no idea what to do. Each of the boys has something that draws me in. Okay, now 12 is not such a great number.

And last but not least, we meet up with our great friend, Dr Joe. He's so cool. Anyway, stay tuned as we welcome a new addition to the four legged family next weekend. Can't wait!

Later gators....searching for my dust mask and inhaler....
C

1 comment:

Ashley said...

My gosh the 12 are getting so big! Lovin it. =)