Friday, November 21, 2008

Innocent-NOT

One more post before I load all my crap to go to Des Moines for the weekend. I swear, it's only one dog and me for an obedience trial. Where did all the stuff in that pile come from? Puppy testing stuff, shots, wormer, chair, crate, clothes, books, and other assorted stuff. I think that's the fun part and worse, taking a vehicle that is not my usual show ride.

On a good note-get to go squeeze puppies this weekend and teach Rus and Sherilyn how to temperament test. New pictures to take of the kids. And going to swing through town on the way out to look at a new show truck!! Cross your fingers and it's what I want. Good ol'Dad ;0)

To leave everyone on this cold weekend, I thought I would post a photo of the innocent three stooges here.Left front is Frank, right front is Arlo(formerly known as Trouble) and their commander Moose in back. Arlo is now living in WI and charming a whole new generation of cardigan owners. Good boy!! I think the potato chip syndrome is spreading. Frank is well, Frank. Honestly, he's turning into the spitting image of his Uncle Moose. He's prettier(don't let Moose here that) but when ever you turn around, he's there. Willing, compliant and a cuddler. I for see our next VCX cardigan in that boy. He's got so much promise that I get shivers. You don't know what you got yourself into boy.


Now wish me luck at the obedience trial, I'm anticipating Moose being in one of his showoff goofy moods and well, not really seeing a green ribbon or two coming home with us.


Hugs and keep warm!!


Later gators,
C

2 comments:

Kathy and Kim Gibson said...

Good luck Cindy! Here me cheering for you. kbg

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the trial, Cindy -- and take lots of puppy hugs.