Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Better late then never

The last post should have been sent last week but man, we got back from Indianapolis and wouldn't you know, Alec and I are sick as dogs, no pun intended, David is traveling, again and anything that can go wrong has.

Don't you hate being sick? If you're a mom, you don't get sick for long. Can't afford too. And I am unfortunately, one of those unsympathic moms when it comes to others getting sick. With Meredith you can direct her to bed, instruct her what to do and she does it. The older they get, two things happen. First off they think they know better then you and second, I think they become bigger weenies! Goodness, what I wouldn't give for a day in bed, some really good sicko drugs and a chance to act sick.

In the mean time, I revamped the website. Good activity when you are sick as you just sit in a chair and click a mouse button. Let me know what you think, though, one of the fonts doesn't translate to all computers so it does look a little off. Bummer, but it looks nice on mine:0)

I'm also working on a new blog with some guest bloggers. A couple years ago, several of us were a little goofy and thought of some great ideas for a dog show book. We have chapter titles but now it's time to fill in the stories. Should have that going soon.

But in the mean time, this one is short and sweet. It's cold, the wind is blowing and I'm still sick. Is it spring yet?

Later gators~~
C

No comments: